BeFunky is opening a beautiful new office in an iconic SE Portland location and we’re on the hunt for a new Community Manager. We’re looking for someone who is excited about photography, photo editing, and giving amazing customer service. We’re a small, close-knit team looking for the perfect person to manage our community of 7+ million users from all over the world!
BeFunky is a venture backed global brand with a series of photo editing apps. Not just any run-of-the-mill photo editing apps either, the BEST photo editing apps around! We pride ourselves on developing applications that empower you with the ability to take a photo you like, and turn it into a photo you LOVE in one click.
Community Manager Qualifications:
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Customer service and support experience, tech support a plus
- In depth knowledge of social media
- A love of photography
- Experience with social media analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly Organized and very attentive to detail
- Marketing and/or copy writing experience is a big plus
- Bilingual is also a plus
- Drive new messaging and important updates to our users
- Manage our team of Ambassadors
- Respond to tech support inquiries
- Manage BeFunky’s Social Media presence
- Check out new features in our platform prior to launch, and help us squish bugs
- Develop online user manuals and maintain our FAQ section
- Interact with our users to help them get the most out of our platform
- Identify and curate user generated content
- Author blog posts, articles, podcasts, videos and screencasts
- Stay up to date on new social media tools and best practices
- Participate in professional networking by following the prominent bloggers and online writers & attending events.
- Competitive pay along with high level health, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid relocation expenses
- Free photobooth in the office
- All the snacks and drinks you could want
- Awesome co-workers and a company you’ll be proud to be a part of!
If you feel that you fit the role and are interested in becoming part of the BeFunky family, please send your resume along with an introduction of yourself (not a cover letter!) to email@example.com.